So I’m going to do a short recap of what happened to me throughout this year in every month. It could be a tag too.. just so everyone can share how their year went and of course everything doesn’t have to be amazing. We all have our ups and downs.
1. Mention the creator of the tag (which is me😅).
2. Mention and link back the person who tagged you.
3. Answer the questions .
4.Tag at least 5 people.
1. Write about your experience through every month.
2. Mention a blog you stumbled upon in each month that inspired you somehow
3. Mention who you think deserves blogger of the year 😅
4. Mention a blog that motivates you.
Simple right!.. let me get on to mine.
I don’t really have anything to say about this month. Well,I left home to school knowing I wouldn’t return till 9 months after 🙂😂. I didn’t really do much of blogging , thanks to school work.
Still in school.. nothing eventful except valentine’s day because I got a gift from someone.
Preparing for JAMB examination..every teacher was on our necks😂.
Same as always. Went to my aunt’s house for Easter break.
Wrote the long awaited JAMB . I was very happy because it seemed easy but everyone had issues with their results 🤣. Surprisingly,some people still had excellent results and I was angry because I stressed myself so much for it
I made new friends because my old ones were annoying. I was really glad I did. Everyone has their problems bit some are worse than others
NECO examinations. Pretty easy.
Ended NECO,started WAEC. The real deal. I had to start reading. Trust me,it’s hard 😅.
My birthday month. I wrote a lottt during this period,I might share some of the things I wrote but I really wrote a lot. I got gifts on my birthday from the same someone 😅 and it’s not what you’re thinking .it’s my best friend. WAEC ended.
On the first of October, I had my valedictory service and I went home the next day. Then I took up blogging again since school was done. I upgraded to a paid plan and trust me blogging became more of a hobby.
Still blogging .I had to start reading for another examination 😭😅😩. Had to limit some things such as my screen time. Sometimes had to pretend I was reading on my phone 😹.
I haven’t really been blogging much. Took the examination,fell sick for a long while. Now ,I have a lot on my plate. I also have to start preparing for SAT next year. This whole year was just occupied by school but next year has to be better.
I also met amazing people through this period. This year was lesson filled. Friendship lessons especially and I think I’ve become a better version of myself.
2. I didn’t really stumble on any blog during the first 9 months,thanks to school work. But October, November and December came with
3. Blogger of the year should definitely go to every blogger because everyone contributes to the community in different ways but I really think Amber @ Dios-Raw deserves it. She has been a very good friend and her blog posts are inspiring to troubled souls. She has created a community on WhatsApp that deals with spiritual musings. It’s also an avenue for people to share their problems without being castigated. She’s has been through a lot but she doesn’t let it weigh her down or affect her attitude towards others. I really think she does deserve it.
4. I can’t mention a blogger that motivates me rather bloggers but I’ll shorten the list.
5. I’m tagging
And everyone that gets to read this. Thank you.